Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Antique four row diamond ring. Set with twenty cushion shape old mine diamonds in open back grain and claw settings with a combined approximate weight of 2.50 carats, to an elegant four row design with curving claws, a smoothly conforming gallery and intricate backholing, flanked by ornately carved scrolling shoulders, and tapering through to a solid D-shape shank. Marked 18 carat yellow gold, maker's mark 'HG&S' for Henry Griffith & Sons, circa 1890.