Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Gold posy ring by John Harvey, London, circa 1750. A yellow gold half round band, the interior engraved in script 'Let Virtue be thy Guide', and the maker’s mark “JH”.
John Harvey was a London goldsmith active in the near Fleet Street and Hatton Garden at various addresses. During the time this ring was made he was located on Kirby Street, one block from Berganza.