Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Edwardian tourmaline and diamond cluster ring. Centrally set with a cushion shape old cut natural unenhanced green tourmaline in an open back rubover and millegrain setting with an approximate weight of 3.45 carats, encircled by a single row of twenty four round eight cut diamonds in open back half rubover and millegrain settings with a combined approximate weight of 0.25 carats, to an elegant coronet cluster design featuring scalloped edging, exquisite openwork gallery, intricately pierced backholing, flanked by inwardly tapering shoulders with chenier details and continuing through to a slim D-shape shank. Tested platinum, circa 1910.