Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Belle Époque diamond cluster ring. Set with five round old cut diamonds in open back rubover settings with a combined approximate weight of 1.20 carats, to an intricate openwork diamond shaped plaque with concave sides, millegrain decoration throughout, ornately pierced arcaded gallery and circular backholing, the raised inwardly tapering shoulders feature ribbed details before smoothing to a solid square shank. Marked platinum, French control marks, circa 1910.