Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Antique sapphire and diamond marquise cluster ring. Centrally set with a cushion shape old cut natural unenhanced sapphire in an open back fancy claw setting with an approximate weight of 0.85 carats, surrounded by sixteen round mixed old cut diamonds in open back claw settings with a combined approximate weight of 0.32 carats, to a marquise shape coronet cluster ring with intricate claws, raised geometric border, finely pierced open gallery and square backholing, flanked on either side by split open shoulders terminating to ribbed detailing and continuing to a smooth D-shape shank. Marked 18 carat gold, maker's mark 'P.P.Ld for Payton,Pepper & sons Ltd', full hallmarks for Birmingham, numbered '7186', English, circa 1905.