Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Antique ruby and diamond triple cluster ring. Set with three round old cut natural unenhanced rubies in open back claw settings with an approximate weight of 1.20 carats, surrounded by twenty four round single cut diamonds in similar settings with an approximate combined weight of 0.75 carats, to an elegant triple cluster form with elaborately pierced claws and intricate backholing, flanked by smoothly conforming tapering shoulders leading through to a solid D-shape shank. Marked 18 carat yellow gold, maker's mark for Laurie and Lazarus, numbered '6764 7310', full English hallmarks for Birmingham, circa 1905.