Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Victorian pearl and diamond five stone ring. Set with five round natural pearls in open back grain and claw settings, highlighted inbetween with eight round rose cut diamonds in open back grain settings with an approximate combined weight of 0.08 carats, to a graduating design with an ornate pierced gallery, cushion shape backholing and trumpeting shoulders displaying carved decoration and flowing through to a D-shape shank. Marked 18 carat yellow gold, partial maker's mark, full hallmarks for Birmingham, English, circa 1884.