Add to Basket
Add to Wishlist
Edwardian sapphire and diamond cluster ring. Set centrally with a round old cut natural unenhanced sapphire in an open back rubover setting with an approximate weight of 0.50 carats, further enhanced by twelve round old cut diamonds in open back grain and rubover settings with an approximate combined weight of 0.60 carats, to a circular openwork cluster with fine wirework and millegrain decoration, the gallery intricately pierced with a repeating pattern of interlocking C-scrolls and proceeding to trumpeting pierced foliate shoulders, terminating in a solid D-shape shank. Tested platinum, circa 1905.