The firm of R. & W. Sorley was established by Robert and William Sorley and recorded at 1 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, in 1877. In 1899 the firm moved to 93 Vincent Street, and was last recorded at 107-109 West George Street in 1924.
Learn about the design history of fine jewellery
click here to view
Learn which gemstones and
jewellery make the perfect
bithday gift or anniversary celebration