GASS & CO
David Gass & Co was established as a jewellers and watchmakers in 1808 with premises at 42 Oxford Street, London. In 1834, now as Gass & Sons, they moved to 166 Regent Street. The firm enjoyed much success throughout the nineteenth century, including exhibiting silver and jewellery at the Great Exhibition of 1851. By 1897 the firm moved to 138 Regent Street, where they were to remain until their dissolution in 1916.